UAL Newsflash Dec. 2014
- Wednesday, 08 April 2015 11:22
Read the latest issue of our UAL group newsletter!
In this issue:
- UAL Xmas card!
- Scale model of ‘UAL Cologne’ handed over to Lord Mayor of Cologne
- UAL and Manchester Terminal in Houston: an unique combination
- Interview: Martijn Hordijk, UAL Netherlands
- Video: MV UAL Bodewes sailing in Storm Force 10
- Sailing Schedule Week 50
- Wednesday, 08 April 2015 11:20
ECAF – Emergency Currency Adjustment Factor – Universal Africa Lines
Capelle aan den IJssel, 16th March 2015
Please note that in the past period the Euro got a lot weaker compared to the US Dollar. Most of our costs are in US Dollars and we invoice freights in Euros. We have been able to absorb these financial losses for a long time but the current steep decline is forcing us to implement an ECAF. We will currently implement an ECAF of 8 percent in order to maintain our service to which you are used to. This surcharge will be implemented as per bill of lading date 1st April 2015 onwards.
We will monitor this situation closely and same will be adjusted when needed.
Please relay this message to the ones you deem is necessary to inform. For more information please do not hesitate to contact us.
Universal Africa Lines
Looking forward to your visit at Breakbulk Europe 2015!
- Wednesday, 08 April 2015 11:18
From May 18th – 21th we will be present at the Breakbulk Europe with our own stand.
Visit us at booth #818H4 at the Antwerp Expo, Antwerp in Belgium.
See you at the Break Bulk Europe 2015!